Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at CREWZZ INC. D.B.A Ignite (“Ignite”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
When you visit Our platform https:// (“Platform”) and use Our services, you trust Us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, We describe Our privacy notice. We seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information We collect, how We use it and what rights you have in relation to it.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through the Platform, mobile apps, and/or any related services, sales or marketing (We refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the “Platforms” or “Services”).
Consumers and third parties using Our Services are all referred to in this Privacy Notice collectively as “Users”, “you” or “your”.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with Us. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of Our Platforms and Our Services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When We talk about “Personal Information” in this privacy notice, We mean all of the information collected by Us as detailed bellow, as long as this information is by itself or with other data or information, We possess identify you or any other individual.
Specifically, We collect the following information by the following means:
Personal information you disclose to Us
The Short Story: We collect personal information that you provide to Us such as name, address, contact information, including country of residence, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to Us when;
- When you interact with Our customer support;
- When you contact sales and express an interest in obtaining information about Us or Our products and Services;
- When you submit a request to exercise a right identified in this policy, in order to fulfill your request, We may collect your email address, contact information, or an image of your government-issued ID.
Personal information you disclose to Us include the following:
Credentials and Account Data We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make any purchases through Our Platforms, such as the last 4 digits of your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and billing address, Other than that all other payment data is stored by Our payment processor __________________, and you should review their privacy policies found here:
All personal information that you provide to Us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify Us of any changes to such personal information.
You also represent and warrant to Us that you have the full right and authority and received all necessary consents and approvals (in such cases were such consent and approvals are required) to share with Us all such personal information.
Information automatically collected
The Short Story: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit Our Platform and use Our Services. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of Our Platform, the provisions of Our Services and for Our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Personal information We automatically collect does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include the following:
- Device and usage activity, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, mobile network information, and login history;
- Country, location, information about how and when you use Our Platforms and other technical information.
Information collected from other Sources
The Short Story: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Google and LinkedIn), as well as from other third parties.
Examples of the information We receive from other sources include:
- Social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public);
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The Short Story: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of Our contract with you, compliance with Our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via Our Platforms and through Our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on Our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with Our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds We rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information We collect or receive:
- To facilitate and operate the Platforms, provide with you Our Services and products and fulfill and manage your orders – For Contractual and Business Reasons. This will include authenticating you to provide access to the Services and the Platforms, providing you with assistance and support.
- To send administrative information to you – for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to Our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications – with your Consent. We and/or Our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to Us for Our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of Our marketing emails at any time (see the “Your Privacy Rights” below).
- To post testimonials with your Consent. We post testimonials on Our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, We will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial.
- Request Feedback for Our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of Our Platforms.
- To protect Our Platforms for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of Our efforts to keep Our Platforms safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce Our terms, conditions and policies – for Legal and Contractual Reasons and Business Reasons.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm, for Legal Reasons. If We receive a subpoena or other legal request, We may need to inspect the data We hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Platforms, products, Services, marketing and your experience.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
The short story: We only share information with your Consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill Our contract and legal obligation to you or other business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where We are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners, Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform Services for Us or on Our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, product fulfillment, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Platforms, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Platforms over time. These Service Providers may have access to your personal information, depending on each of their specific roles and purposes, and may only use it for such limited purposes as determined in Our agreements with them.
For a list of Our current affiliates, Business Partners, Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers, please contact Us at email@example.com.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES, AD NETWORKS AND DO NOT TRACK
The Short Story: Our Platform may include certain Social Media features. These Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information, your interactions with these third parties’ social media Features are governed by their policies and not Ours.
Due to lack of standardization, currently, Our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests.
Our Services may include certain Social Media features, widgets, such as the,” “Facebook Like”, or “Share this” button or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information such as your IP address and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on Our Platforms and Services. Your interactions with these third parties’ Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not Ours.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Short Story: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, Our Platforms.
The Platforms may contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with Us and which may link to other websites, online Services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, Services or applications that may be linked to or from the Platforms. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
The Short Story: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, We will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then We will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
The Short Story: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers according to industry best practices.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Our Platforms. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platforms.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
The Short Story: In some regions, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account.
- Contacting Us using the contact information provided below.
Opting Out – If you do not want Us to collect your information [do not use Our Services through the Platforms/you may opt out at any time by Opt-Out
RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding Our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA NOTICE.
As a California resident, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) You have the right to request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information Opt-Out (or opt-in for minors under 16 Opt-In). please contact Us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits Our Users who are California residents to request and obtain from Us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which We shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to Us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 16 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Platforms, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Platforms. To request the removal of such data, please contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Platforms, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from Our systems.
RIGHTS OF NEVADA RESIDENTS
As a Nevada resident You have the right to request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information Opt-Out. please contact Us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in Nevada.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If We make material changes to this privacy notice, We may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how We are protecting your information.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, email Us at [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL] or by post to:
1617 Cosmo St.
Los Angeles, CA